Monday, November 1, 2010

Family

This is my sister's darling family.  I did this photo shoot a while ago but they got put on the back burner because they're family :) 


How perfect is their dog as far as posing? My lab is terrible!
               Lizzy and Logan

                      
Conner is such a cute kid.  He has a funny, dry sense of humor.
Lexi is the sweetest little girl in the world.  Out of the ordinary sweet.  I've never seen her act bratty, pouty, etc. and she is a beauty to top it off!
I can't believe Hunter is in junior high!! My very first nephew.  He's a great kid.  Definitely 12, but at the same time a sweet kid that will still hug his mom goodbye.
Don't let this angelic face fool you.  Logan is as tough as nails and ALL BOY.  I think his older siblings made him tough! 
Lizzy and Ryan are still in love as ever and are so cute with one another!

4 comments:

  1. Darling! Love the whole family pic..and seriously, Lexi is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures! Your sister looks like she's twelve. How nice to never age. The little dude is a cutie. His ALL BOY qualities would totally fit in at my house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are getting so big! Very cute kids! I agree with Jen, your sis looks young and she is so tiny!

    ReplyDelete

Rebecca Monsen Photography 2010 - Blog Designed by BDD