Thursday, September 6, 2012

Ella 3.5

I took these almost 2 months ago, I'm way behind.  We've been busy with summer, moving, all sorts of stuff.  These are my Ella at the age of three and a half.  This is the second photo shoot I've done up at Albion Basin that did not run smoothly! Last year I had a disaster photo shoot there and on the way home from this shoot we got stuck behind a horrible one car accident for over an hour.  WITH a one year old and a three year old at bedtime.  Good times.  Maybe I should stay away.  However, I did capture some that I absolutely love.  Enjoy-




3 comments:

  1. Love these!! That white dress and headband is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. seriously?! There are no words. She is perfection!

    ReplyDelete

Rebecca Monsen Photography 2010 - Blog Designed by BDD