Tuesday, June 26, 2012

My Alaskans

Liz is one of my dearest friends from high school (and college!) and she and the kids were in town a few weeks ago. I was thrilled to do their pictures.  I don't get to see Liz or her kids very much so it was fun to see the kids interact and get to know them a little better.  Avery and Brock are fraternal twins which I love because I know how special it is to grow up with a twin brother.  Rod wasn't able to come because their fishing lodges are way too busy in the summer.  Too bad we couldn't get a family pic but I got some cute ones of Liz and the kids.  Hope you like em' Lizard!








I forced Liz to let me take her picture.  Why? Because she's beautiful and I wanted to! She could have been cast as Snow White and I've always thought she had the face of a porcelin doll.   Pretty as ever.

2 comments:

  1. Love each and every one of the pictures!! They came in the mail yesterday and I have loved looking through them. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this family! Amazing pics!

    ReplyDelete

Rebecca Monsen Photography 2010 - Blog Designed by BDD