Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Decol Family

My good friends Brooke and Zeke drove out from Vernal so we could get some pics of cute Gavyn and a couple of family pics.  We headed out to the Salt Flats and had quite the adventure! We ran out of gas about 10 miles away from any civilization but two men were nice enough to stop and pick up Zeke (he had started booking it to a gas station) thank heavens.  While Brooke, Gavyn and myself were waiting for them to get back we snapped some pics of Gavyn.  I felt so bad because it was so cold! Hence the lack of smiles.  But we still got some super cute ones of his personality.  Brooke and Zeke had their engagement pictures taken at the Salt Flats so I hope these pictures as a little family eight years later hold some meaning for them. Love you guys!











This was my last shoot of the year! I want to thank everyone who has supported me this year.  It has made me happy to see people excited about their pictures.  It was a crazy busy summer and fall balancing my other job, wrangling two children under the age of three, and finding time to edit.  But it all worked out.  My prices will be increasing slightly due to demand and equipment. I also hope to have a new blog/website up and running soon. Thanks again to everyone who has trusted in me and I hope I've created images for you that you will always cherish.

XOXO Becky

2 comments:

  1. These are sooo cute!!! Gavyn is freaking adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these pictures! Cute family and Brooke's little boy is Darling!!

    ReplyDelete

Rebecca Monsen Photography 2010 - Blog Designed by BDD